Mental Health Practice . Disability Access Consultancy
Read Latest Patient Reviews on Google and Facebook page – Coaching Access
Medicare Rebate Available
Book your appointment online.
face to face or Telehealth Zoom, Facetime or Skype session online bookings are available.
Medicare Rebates are available.
About Coaching Access
Coaching Access Management Systems brings over 30 years of experience predominantly in Community Development, Mental Health, and the Business Sector. Of this time, the Director has spent 17 years as a Disability Access Consultant with membership to the Association of Consultants in Access Australia (since 2005).
For the last couple of years, the Director has maintained his accreditation as a Mental Health Allied Health Professional and the approval as a Medicare Provider. He has been completing complex GP Mental Health plans and Chronic Management plans for patients. The Director is able to use Focusesd Psychological Strategies in the therapeutic assessments and interventions for patients. He specialises mainly in Depression, Anxiety and Stress recovery, and more specifically in PTSD and complex trauma therapy and recovery. He uses a PTSD 12 session program with his patients and has received positive responses to the Cognitive Processing Therapy.
Mental Health Practice
Using Focussed Psychological Strategies and Medicare approved therapeutic treatment options, we can offer you the following professional services;
- Mental Health Therapy — Stress Reduction, Anxiety and Depression Recovery
- Generalist Counselling and Consultancy
- Clinical Supervision and Coaching
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder —12 sessional program using Cognitive Processing Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing confidential services that span from assessment to therapy. We have over 30 years of professional expertise providing therapeutic services to the community of Launceston.
After hours Skype Session Services – online bookings from 7—9 pm Monday – Thursday only.
Disability Access Service
People with disabilities, older Australians, and people with mobility difficulties form an integral part of the local community.
We provide Local Government Councils, Businesses, State Departments, Companies, Schools, Building Owners, and service providers with the following;
We facilitate the development of Disability Access Policy and Action Plans for lodgement with the Human Rights Commission.
2. Access Audits and Reports – Compliance Reports
We provide building inspections to assess accessibility, either for pre-purchase, or, for upgrading purposes. Assessments are against the Australian Standards 1428, Construction Code 2016, and Commonwealth and State Disability Discrimination Act legislation.
3. Assessment of Plans – Pre and Post compliance Reports
We undertake an appraisal of building plans for proposed projects.
4. Work with Development Design Teams
We are important members of project teams forming part of the design group to assist with those parts of the development which pertain to Access for All.
5. Training and Seminars
We provide and facilitate training workshops and education seminars in accessibility awareness.
6. Professional Expertise at Equal Opportunity Commission or Regional Planning and Building Tribunal (commonly Building Appeals Tribunal)
We have expertise in providing conciliatory professional expertise and have been a previous Board Member and Disabality Access representative to the Planning and Building Tribunal of the Department of Justice from 2005 to 2012.
Book an Appointment Online
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
In cases of emergencies call Lifeline 13 11 14 o or if you are in immediate danger call 000, or visit your nearest Hospital
If you are not eligible, or do not wish to access a GP referral or plan, then services can be provided privately without referral.
Accessing the Medicare Rebate Services
Then, call or make an online booking for an appointment.
Fees Rates & Insurances
Standard 1 hour long consultation is $160 per session (Our schedule fee is $80.95 and Medicare Rebate is $79.05)
Clinical Supervision and Coaching fee is $150 per hour (exc GST)
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my year deductible rates and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my GP?
0419 301 773 all after hour calls will be directed to an answering machine.
Officer Victoria 3809
PO Box 60 Officer, Vict 3809